All of us know someone looking for a job, right? So why not get paid for your efforts in helping a friend, old colleague, or even a family member out! Sign up for The KBex Referral Program by filling the form out below. You will be eligible for up to $1,000 for every one of your referrals who lands a job through KBex!
You can also get paid for client referrals! Make up to $2,000 for every client you introduce KBex to that signs up and hires through us! Please see terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- If a candidate is referred more than once, the referral bonus will be paid to the first referring party only.
- If a referred candidate is placed more than once, a referral bonus will only be paid the first time he/she is placed.
- Referral bonuses will be paid after the candidate has successfully completed 90 days of work if placed permanently or 200 hours worked if placed at a temporary assignment and when the client has paid in full. Only one type of referral bonus will be paid for each referral.
- If a candidate is already in our database and has already been contacted for this position, no referral reward will be granted.
- If the referred candidate(s) do not wish to be represented by you or decline that they were referred by you, no referral reward will be granted.
- If the client referral has been reached out to within the past 90 days and/or we already have a contract in place to do business with their company, no referral reward will be granted.
- For candidate referral(s) placed in direct hire roles: Payout amount is 5% of the revenue/fee from the placement(s).
- For candidate referral(s) placed in contract roles: Payout amount is 5% of overall profit from the first 200 hours worked.
- Maximum payouts/rewards per referral: Each individual client referral has a maximum reward of $2,000. Each individual candidate referral has a maximum reward of $1,000.
- If the referral fee(s) exceeds $600 or more within a calendar year, you will be issued a W-9 form to fill out & return in order to receive award(s). Any reward less than $600 does not require a W-9.